CPM ( Continuous passive motion )
The CPM itself monitors and registers thoroughly and continuously the patient’s safety. Any impediment to arise either from a “foreign, as to the articulation, obstacle in the course of the movement” or because of “the significant resistance of the patient” is instantly detected by the C.P.M which automatically reverses the circular direction of the movement.
The CPM registers the weight of the leg, so as to offer the patient maximum protection.
1. TREATMENT AFTER KNEE ARTHROPLASTY
· Helps to improve the healing of the wound
· Reduces the possibility of thromboembolism
· Helps alleviate pain
· Overall total knee rehabilitation
· Acquisition of wide range of motion quickly, comfortably and painlessly.
2. PREVENTION AGAINST DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS.
3. 3. REPAIR OF THE ANTERIOR CRUCIATE LIGAMENT AND OTHER LIGAMENT-RELATED INJURIES
· Reconstruction of articulations
· Prevention against the formation of excessive cicatricial tissue and symphysis.
· Reduction of ecchymosis.
· Soft tissue healing
· Pain control
· Psychological sense of safety
4.OVERALL IMPROVEMENT OF:
· The soft tissue condition
· The joint cartilage healing
· Absorption of the hemarthrosis
· Prevention of the immobilization impacts